Color: BlackAdd to Cart
Taxes: ‐ ‐
Regional taxes and duties (if applicable) are calculated based on where your order is being delivered, and will be applied to your total after your shipping information has been filled in at checkout.
At Herschel Supply, we change the way people move through their world. But what about the world they move through?
As a brand built for Creatives by Creatives, our impact on our community and the planet is important to us. Everything inside our business impacts the world outside it. So, we’re on a journey to do better.
We measured our 2021 carbon footprint and set a science-based target to reduce it.
We started matching 100% of our electricity consumption from our owned and controlled operations with energy attribute certificates (EACs). EACs support renewable energy facilities and are recognized by all major sustainability reporting initiatives. We’ll keep doing this, and source renewable electricity directly where we can.
• In 2021, we joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), an industry alliance working to reduce environmental impact and promote social justice throughout the global value chain.
• We use the Higg Index, a suite of impact assessment tools developed by the SAC, to better understand and improve our environmental and social impact
• Since 2015, our manufacturing Code of Conduct and third party facility audits have kept us true to our values
Since 2020, we’ve donated over $1,000,000 worth of products to our communities.
• Over $215,000 CAD donated in support of creative education and local causes.
• $16,320 CAD raised for under-resourced creatives.
• We ran a backpack competition for high school students — two finalists were awarded a $10,000 scholarship and a trip to Herschel Supply HQ to bring their design to life.
• On Giving Tuesday, a portion of proceeds went towards art education for youth in under-resourced communities.
We run a variety of programs to help our team of Creatives thrive at work, including a run club, yoga classes, Lunch & Learn sessions and a book club that spotlights diverse authors. Sick leave can be used for physical and mental health.
We prioritize anti-oppression and equal opportunity across our business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisory Council raises the bar on our culture of inclusion, both within our business and surrounding communities. They advise and advocate on policies to make our workplace more equitable and inclusive, and organize events to raise awareness of key DEI topics.
We also give everyone an extra paid day off each quarter to pursue creative endeavors, or spend on personal, religious or cultural events.
Estimated shipping times:
|Standard Ground||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|Express||€10||3-5 Business Days|
We stand behind the quality of our products with a comprehensive warranty program — our guarantee that every Herschel Supply item is free of material and manufacturing defects. To complete a warranty claim, click the link below.
30 Day Return Policy
100 Day Return Policy